Are you overwhelmed with WordPress? Just want to update something on your website without spending hours? Wish someone would just understand and easily fix the problem?
We Uncomplicate Your Website
Having a website can be complicated because there are many companies and it can be confusing trying to find help.
Let us take care of it all for you, so that you don’t have to worry about your website and can do what you do best.
Easy to Contact
We don’t just provide a phone number, we have multiple contact methods to make it easy for you to contact us using whatever method suits you best.
So that, you don’t have to worry about having calling minutes or having data to send an email.
We Care About Speed
If your website takes more than 3 seconds to load you have lost more than 80% of your potential audience, we do our best to make your website load as quickly as possible.
We Care About Accessibility
You never know who will be using your website, so we do our best to make your website accessible by everyone.
So that, anyone can visit and easily access your website.
Your Website Will Look Great on All Devices
We all have phones and tables, and we use them very often. All websites we work on will look good on all devices.
We develop a relationship with our customers.
We don’t just do business then go about our separate ways, we get to know each other and we try and stay connected after we work together.
- You contact us and provide us a few details about your project (basic understand of the project, timeline (if you have one), budget etc..
2. We make sure we are a good fit for each other (we don’t work with every company that contacts us, we don’t work on very tight deadlines, etc..)
3. We schedule a consultation (can be anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour or longer) to get more details about the project. This consultation can happen through the phone, video conference or meeting in-person.
During the consultation we get to know more details about the project and what you had in mind.
4. After the consultation (or sometimes during the consultation) we give you a quote. If you agree with the quote we ask you to sign a contract and pay a down payment (can be anywhere from 10 to 100% based on the quote).
After we receive the down payment we start work on your project. During the project we stay in touch (using your preferred method of communication).
Learn more about WordPress.
- What are website audits and what do companies look for when doing an audit? September 14, 2019
- How Often Should You Blog and Why August 22, 2019
- Why You Need To Make It Obvious What Your Business Does July 19, 2019
- Why There Is No Best Theme Or Plugin For Your WordPress Website June 14, 2019
- Why You Shouldn’t Add Google reCAPTCHA To Your Website May 21, 2019