We are currently accepting guest posting.
Before applying for a guest post please read the the entire page.
– Your content must be at least 400+ words.
– All your content must be well-written (in English) without spelling or grammar errors. We may correct small errors, but if there is tons of errors then we won’t accept the post.
– All content must be unique and never published online before.
– If you are going to post about WordPress it must be written correctly, WordPress (capital W, capital P). If it isn’t written correctly we will won’t accept your post.
– Your post must include a featured image.
– We may consider adding one follow link to your website, we will first check out your website before adding the this link. We may post your content with a nofollow link.
Content we won’t accept:
– Anything that has been already covered on the site.
– Anything that may (or is) considered a link-building or a promotional post.
– Anything that is a best, or worst, or top 10 post.
– Anything that is offensive or inaccurate.
– Anything by a SEO company
What can I write a post about?
You can write a post about anything related to WordPress, any website tips / tricks or anything that is to be consider on your website (website speed, search engine optimization).
Our audience is mostly small businesses and entrepreneurs.
– Most of our readers are from the US & Canada (specifically California, US & Ontario, Canada)
– The average website visit is 40 seconds.
Most popular post?
How Often Should You Update An WordPress Website And Why?
Sorry but at this time we can’t pay for a post. But you are welcome to post the link anywhere you want, we will also post about your post on our social media (and we will try and tag you).
Domain authority? Website Age?
As of the time of writing this we have a DA (Domain Authority) of 10. The website age is currently 2.5 years (online since January 9th 2017). While older websites do rank better, no search engine uses domain authority to rank websites.
We would be happy to have part of your article here on our website as a syndication. When filling in the form below please mention you want to do a syndication. The word count doesn’t apply for syndication.
– All submissions must meet the Gregory J Development quality standards.
– Gregory J Development reverses the right to slightly edit your post as we see fit (this includes changing some of the content or changing the links).
– If we find out that you aren’t writing your own posts, we reverse the right to reject your post and we may delete past posts of yours.
– We will accept posts as we see fit, if we decide to schedule your post for sometime in the future we will email you (make sure to check your spam folder).
– We will try to email you if we decline your post, but we may not be able to. You are welcome to re-pitch the article to other sites.
– We will never give you an account on this website, we will give you a space at the bottom of each of your posts to provide a short bio.
– It is the responsibility of the author to keep backups of their own posts.
How do I apply to post?
1) You have to pitch what you what to post about. Simply we are just asking for a headline (up to 5 different versions) and a brief summary of the content to ensure it is the right type of content for the site.
2) If we like your headline / summary we will email you on how to submit the full article. We will provide a form that you fill in with your guest post and your bio.
3) If we like it then we will post it on our blog and email you the link (for you to share as you please).
Ready to submit your pitch? (There is a form below from a third-party site please turn off your ad-blocker if you don’t see the form).